Sunrise


I was up at 3am yesterday morning and tossed and turned for an hour before finally giving up the idea of sleeping. So, I sat at the dining room table browsing the web while waiting for the sun to come up.


It's been a while since I was up early enough to get a good sunrise photo, but that morning I got some good ones. The back of our house faces north-northeast, so we get some beautiful sunrises in the summer.
Yesterday I spent the day painting my master bathroom. It's done and everything is put back into place. Now it is a restful green instead of the gaudy, bright yellow. I really do like yellow, but this hue was just way too harsh for a small room. I like yellows with a hint of gold in them.
Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting