Christmas Time



This was my big project for the day. DD's were complaining that they couldn't get into the Christmas mood when the house wasn't decorated for Christmas yet, so I drug out all the boxes and got busy. Problem is that I haven't been in a Christmas mood yet myself. There have been too many other obligations and stresses going on lately that have overshadowed Christmas preparations. But I'm on a roll now!

I found a string of lights to illuminate my plaster Christmas train at last! I painted this set way back in the early 90's but never found the right kind of lights for it. Today I found them at JoAnn's for 60% off! I bought 2 sets - one for the train and one for my Christmas village.


I have yet to start shopping for presents. I'll be busy next week!

One more quilt to finish this week also. I think I've worked out the issue that was challenging me with that one, and hope to get it done early in the week.

Comments

Barb said…
Love your decorations....
Janet said…
I love your Christmas train!
Susan Loftin said…
Thanks, Janet. I bought the unfinished plaster train at Ben Franklin - eon's ago!

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Simple Heart Medallion