Simple Heart Medallion


I have been designing quilting patterns for use with computerized quilting machines as well as with hand-guided machines. This is one of my latest designs. Since I don't have a computerized machine myself, I design patterns that can be used with or without a computerized machine.

This particular design is one that I have used with my longarm machine and looks really good in wholecloth quilts or in alternate blocks in pieced quilts.

Feel free to download this design and use it in your own quilts.

Comments

twodraftmom said…
susan,thanks for sharing! Claire
Anonymous said…
That's a really great pattern. Thanks!
Randi said…
Just found your blog! What a treat...thanks for sharing your awesome pattern! Now to go add you to my Google Reader. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting