Two Projects

This quilt top is the Mystery quilt that we are making on Learning Fiber Arts. I just finished the borders this afternoon. I'm not sure I'm happy with the 9-patch blocks in the outer border, but I'll leave it as is for now.


Arabasque is being blocked! I rinsed the water soluble thread and blue pen out this morning and blocked the quilt on my bedroom floor. I had to chase the dog off of it once. I had forgotten he was in the room and he decided he had to walk across the quilt to get to me! He only got 2 paws on the quilt before I stopped him. Of course, he left dirty footprints behind (he had just been outside and the ground is muddy) and I had to clean the spots. Luckily they came out easily.


Tomorrow I'll trim it and start the binding. I have to get it photographed and the entry form sent in to arrive by Friday the 20th. I'll be cutting it close!


I have another small wallhanging that I have been contemplating entering into the show, too. I haven't made up my mind yet as to whether it's show worthy or not.

Comments

Linda Lawson said…
Oh I definitely think it's worth entering it in a show. It sure caught my eye. Love it.
Gina said…
I love the wall hanging. I would definitely enter it in a show.
I'm glad you got the paw prints out of the quilt. hat is it with dogs and wanting to be on quilts.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting