Christmas Rush

I hope everyone survived Black Friday this year. With the news coming in about shootings and tramplings, I'm glad I stayed home! I have only gone out once on the Friday after Thanksgiving to shop, and realized it wasn't my thing.

That said, I did go out Saturday and made a huge dent in my shopping. I'm also making several gifts this year so I've been spending lots of my spare time (whats that?) working on them. I have 2 quilts waiting for binding and another needed to be quilted and bound. I made a small purse for my youngest DD and plan on one for my oldest DD.

I have also crocheted dishcloths for a White Elephant gift for our Sunday School class. I love using them myself so if I had received them as a gift I would be thrilled, but I don't imagine everyone else feels the same - especially the men ;)

Then there are the 2 dozen snowflake ornaments that I have crocheted for our Christmas tree. I still need to starch them, though. Hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'll also start cutting out the pieces for a customer quilt. This is a 2nd quilt of the same kind of embroidered blocks for this customer that she is giving as gifts this year so I didn't post the photos of the first quilt I finished for her last month. I don't want to spoil the surprise for the recipient, but they are soooo cute! I'll post photos after Christmas.

I have another customer quilt coming in on Wednesday, so I'll be busy with quilting up to Christmas.

I'll try to post photos tomorrow.

Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting