Wonder Block & Dick and Jane

The Wonder Block quilt is quilted and the binding is stitched to the front of the quilt waiting for the hand stitching to the back.
This is the quilting design I chose. It's a freehand design that I haven't quite fully developed yet. It still needs some work, but this was a good quilt to try it on.

The front of the quilt after it was quilted. I used a 6 oz poly batting. The muslin backing helps me see the quilting so I can tell where the quilting pattern needs some tweaking.
This is the Dick and Jane quilt I'm working on for my youngest DD. The main body of the quilt will have a 2 inch inner border of dark blue with a 4 inch outer border of the daisy print.
The small pieces at the top of the photo will be enlarged with the daisy print to the same size as the blocks and will be the first row in the quilt - at least that is the plan for now. Knowing me, it's likely I'll change my mind once I get to piecing the top.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The quilting is lovely....

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting