Card Making


I am really new to scrapbooking and card making. In fact I have resisted the temptation to learn this craft for a very long time. However, when Fancy Threads started up and we used scrapbooking supplies in our art quilts, I just had to try papercrafting.

These cards are my recent projects. The little girls are stamps I purchased at Hobby Lobby, then colored in with colored pencils.


My inking skills are still .... awful, but I'll get the hang of it eventually.

The ovals were all cut using my June Tailor quilting templates. Quilting and scrapping supplies do interchange!


This little puppy was a paper-pieced pattern from Scrapbooks, Etc. The layout is from Mary at CardzTV.

Comments

Betty said…
So many hobbies and so little time. Your cards are cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting