Hawksbill Reef


I took a full-time job outside the home back in March, and haven't had time to do much quilting for myself since then. This quilt is one that I started back last winter. It's a small quilt and was inspired by the theme of MQS - "Under the Sea". 

This is the first quilt I've tried using Angelina fibers in. I am also using fabric paint, colored pencil, rhinestones, and perhaps beads. And if I can find them, have some small sea shells that I can incorporate.

So far everything is just pinned into place. I'm still contemplating other changes and additions as it feels very incomplete to me. 

There is still a lot of work to do on this quilt and hopefully I'll have it done for our guild show June 2013!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting