Website Announcement

I am in the process of constructing a website! You can reach it at http://www.freewebs.com/sunrisequiltstudio It includes photos of quilts, a description of my quilting services with pricing, and a web store where I'll be selling patterns for my landscape and seascape quilts as well as longarm machine quilting patterns.

Take and look and let me know what you think.

The patterns for 2 quilts are almost ready to be sold. They will be Autumn Mountains and Sunset Beach. As I get the instructions written, future patterns will be available for additional quilts.

The doctor released me from all restricted activity today and I'm anxious to get back to quilting on the machine. I'll be busy tomorrow working on my sister's seascape quilt. I'll post photos of the progress I've made in a day or 2.

Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting