Beading is Done!

I just finished the beading on "Blue Tigers". I chose not to add beads to the leaves at this time as I'm running too close to the deadline for the Missouri River Quilt Guild Show. I also have other deadlines to meet this week. Perhaps I'll get to the leaves later this summer.

The cat has 91 beads alone. This was the most difficult area to quilt. I think it was because of the layers of fusible and the type of fusible I used in this applique. I used a repositionable fusible for these pieces. It's a bit sticky and thicker than the Wonder Under I used in the rest of the appliques.

The coneflowers with the purple petals in this photo have a dark purple bugle bead. The other 2 flowers have a round bead.

A close-up of one of the larger lillies.


Betty said…
Very nice. It will be a wonderful display at the MRQG show this weekend.
Barb said…
That is just beautiful!!
Shirley said…
I think they are wonderful Susan. You do such
nice work. very talented lady, Shirley

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Hawaiian Quilt Progress and a Finished Double Wedding Ring Quilt

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1