Completed Cat's Cradle Quilt




It took quite some time, but I finally finished the Cat's Cradle Quilt. I like how replacing the borders made such a difference in the quilt. It was one that would have been completely disassembled and remade with only the pieced blocks if I hadn't experimented on ways to keep this quilt intact as much as possible and still have been able to quilt it.

The Grunge fabric for the outer border was a near perfect replacement for the original fabric. I don't think I could have gotten any closer to the original color.

This is one quilt I will be keeping. When I put as much time and energy into a quilt as I did this one, I cherish it.

Here is one of the videos I posted on You Tube about this quilt. Check out my channel to see more quilting videos at Sunrise Quilt Studio


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting