Snail Trail

I finished piecing the Snail Trail quilt back a few weeks ago. This was a problem quilt for me. Even though I laid out the pieces and sewed them together using the lay-out, I found that 1 out of 3 blocks were pieced wrong in the end. I had to do a lot of frogging to fix the blocks. At least it's done and has joined the stack of personal quilts to be quilted. I have no idea when the quilting will be done, but at least this step is completed :)


Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Hawaiian Quilt Progress and a Finished Double Wedding Ring Quilt

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1