Noell's Mystery Quilt

I finished the quilting on this quilt late last night. It was a mystery quilt designed by Noell from Learning Fiber Arts yahoo group. The top was pieced a few months ago and sitting in my "works-in-progress" pile. Monday a friend and fellow longarm machine quilter came over to see I quilt custom designs and I put this quilt top on the machine.

Here are a few detail shots of the back of the quilt. It's quilted with Signature 100% cotton thread with a 5oz. poly batting.
I used feathers as many places as I could!

The Ohio Star blocks needed some straightline quilting to balance out all the curved quilting from the feathers.



A few detail shots of the front.


Fun, fun, fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting