Making Progress

I started adding stems and leaves to the blue lillies and finally things started coming together. There is some depth now. It also pointed out to me that the little coneflowers and bell flowers on the right side of the quilt are too pastel for this background fabric. So it was either choose another background fabric (which I am having a hard time finding), or make new flowers.

So I made new flowers. Here are the ones I finished last night. I am still playing around with them for placement as well as digging through my stash looking for other fabrics that may also work.

If I keep this up I may just have this quilt done in time for the Missour River Quilt Guild Show in June!


Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Hawaiian Quilt Progress and a Finished Double Wedding Ring Quilt

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1