Finished Landscapes







Yesterday, I finished the binding on several landscape quilts. These are all small wallhangings from 8x10 to 10x12. I still need to attach hanging sleeves and labels.


After looking for different hangers for these small quilts, I decided to make my own. I've purchased supplies to make them from wood, hemp and beads. Once I get them done I'll post photos.
This is my daugher Hannah's quilt. I finished the binding for her yesterday along with the other quilts. She has designed another landscape pattern, but hasn't had the time to work on it yet.
With Labor Day weekend coming up I don't know how much quilting I'll get done. We don't have big plans other than a family bar-b-que. We may take a nature hike if it isn't too hot and humid, or just sit and home and enjoy our new a/c :)
Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting