Nature Walk

First of all I want to say thank you to those who have posted positive comments about my blog. I do appreciate it. I know my blog doesn't appeal to everyone, and it wasn't meant to. The fact that I put a "Boring" option on the response section was my choice. I didn't realize until people started checking it that it wasn't beneficial since it doesn't give them a place to tell me what they felt was boring. I'm not planning on changing what I post about anyway, so the response option wasn't needed.

Now to things that are more fun! DH and I took our girls to the local nature center as DH #2 wanted to see frogs.
Found one!
We also found a turtle.
And a bee on a stem of goldenrod.
Autumn is definately making itself known, but there are still lots of wildflowers blooming. I'll post photos of them tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting