Seascape Phase II





I've spent a couple of hours today working on Barbara's Seascape quilt. The palm tree and cloud appliques where drawn and fused onto fabric yesterday. Today I cut them out and chose the fabrics for the house and the beach umbrella and fused the web onto those fabrics. Next came assembling the house and fusing it into once piece and the same with the umbrella. Then I pinned everything onto the quilt background where I thought they would look best, stepped back to get a better look, then repinned almost every piece-ha!


This is what I have as far as placement at this point. That may change as I continue to add to the quilt. I'm planning on a beach bucket, beach towel and maybe a pair of flip-flops if I can draw them small enough. I still have to do the greenery, too.
Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Log Cabin

Zipper Leader Tutorial - Part 1

Glue Basting